Global Documentation M&E Consultancy Services
Global Documentation is a professional building & project consultancy with over 9 years in business. The M+E consultancy has become a key service within the business.
We offer a wide range of specialised engineering and facilities management consultancy services.
We have a range of engineers with in-depth knowledge and experience in the field
Our team of engineers have individual strong track records within building services engineering consultancy’s, with the ability to provide a range of M+E consultancy services to various clients and colleagues, across all commercial sectors.
Our engineer’s profiles
- Degree in Building Services Engineering
- CIBSE Members
- Commercial Technical Due Diligence experience
- Excellent and concise report writing skills
- Experience of working in pro-active commercial environments
- Commercial awareness of business operations and clients’ requirements and time constraints
- Use of technology to deliver reports efficiently
- High level and up to date technical building services knowledge
- Mechanical and Electrical Engineering Services Technical Due Diligence (pre-acquisition, pre-occupation condition reporting on behalf of potential investors)
- Mechanical and Electrical Engineering Services Dilapidations surveys/reports
- Asset Management Strategy Advice
- Formulating / implementing Asset Registers
- Whole Life Cycle costing Analysis
- Formulating and implementing mechanical and electrical engineering maintenance specifications
- Mechanical and Electrical Engineering maintenance audits
- Formulating Mechanical and Electrical Engineering Services performance design specifications for refurbishments, small scale new-build projects and fit-outs
- Providing Mechanical and Electrical Engineering Services Project management support (design critique, tender selection, tenant fit out approvals etc.)
- Linking into sustainability and energy modelling services
We would be interested in working with you to provide the services above, working as part of your team and not an individual company.
Please note that we do not offer this as a separate service on our website but rather work in tandem with companies to support their team and products. We also provide our clients with the option of either providing our own technical due diligence/dilapidations reports or tailoring our reports to fit in with our clients requirements/reporting templates.
We have a framework matrix based on the property portfolio, based on property type and size for our technical Mechanical and Electrical Engineering Services due diligence/pre-acquisition reports.
Due to the nature of our business we can offer our bespoke services at an unrivalled cost to our competitors.