Facilities Management Technical Support
Benefit from standardisation
show that companies that make the most of standardisation opportunities enjoy a significant advantage when compared to their rivals. Standardisation of documentation, equipment and manufacturers used allows for reduced costs and risks, both technological and commercial.
Global Documentation, in collaboration with your in-house team, can create and develop standard documentation for:-
· specifications; for the production or management of operation & maintenance manuals
· hard and soft copy (interactive & searchable) operation & maintenance manuals;
· building log books (CIBSE TM31);
· record drawings;
· review or produce asset registers;
· facilities management maintenance guidelines written and produced in conjunction with the Client/FM provider and input from SFG20;
· bespoke documentation for all aspects of your building;
This will ensure consistency and improved ease of use in all your on-going projects, building finishes, commissioning and handover documentation.