Security Measures and Controls
We take information security very seriously, including vetting our supply partners. To ensure that any information leaving site has the highest possible security we use scanning companies that adhere to the highest information security standards.
Below are the Security Credentials Global Documentation requires for document scanning:
- ISO standards – ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 27001 (the highest for information security), Information Security Policy;
- Safe room and disc safe, with controlled access policy;
- Staff confidentiality agreements;
- Confidentiality agreements;
- Goods in transit and professional indemnity insurance;
- Own transport, secure production facility;
- Staff security clearance;
- All electronic information to be encrypted on electronic transfer.
With respect to Global Documentation’s security controls, we ensure all information received and stored on our secure server is password encrypted. Information being delivered to site for transferring to the Client’s chosen system via laptop is also password encrypted.
Many of our biggest blue-chip clients demand the highest levels of data security and they have tested our services to verify that it meets their standards. In each case we have surpassed their expectations and received high praise from these large international organisations.
Customer data is stored in a specific location on a single encrypted drive; it does not float around in the ‘cloud’. In addition, all data is processed in that location and is not moved to another area.
All data processing is set up to be undertaken on PCs which are password protected. Global Documentation’s online SharePoint site uses Transport Layer Security (TLS) encryption (also known as HTTPS) if required.