Energy Certification form

What do you need?

Take our quick survey below to see if your building fulfils the legal requirements for Energy Certification.

For best results, answer the questions in the order shown

TM44 (Air Conditioning Inspection)

EPC (Energy Performance Certificate)

Should you require the full Government guidelines they can be downloaded from here

Are you selling, renting out or constructing a commercial building with a floor area larger than 50m2?

DEC (Display Energy Certificate) and Advisory Report

Want more information?

Although you don't have to submit your details to see the results of this questionaire, if you'd like to talk to someone at Global Documentation, fill in the next section and someone will contact you.

Anything else we can we help you with?

Feel free to ask a question or simply leave a comment.